Squash Season Information (2021-2022):
Coach Wael El Hindi will be leading the Saint Andrew's Squash team in their inaugural season. Please refer to the information below for requirements, dates, location, and transportation. Please reach out directly to Coach Wael for any additional questions or to Mr. Ashley (firstname.lastname@example.org).
What: Saint Andrew’s School Squash Season
When: Starts after Thanksgiving (November 29, 2021)
Where: Kinetic Indoor Racquet Club;
• 1210 SW 35th Ave, Suite B – Boynton Beach, FL 33426
Transportation: Saint Andrew's will provide transportation.
Cost: Saint Andrew's squash is hosted through the Kinetic Indoor Racquet Club. In-season coaching and facility fees will be covered. There may be some additional fees for tournament travel.
- All required athletic forms must be completed and submitted to Magnus - Health prior to any participation;
- Previous racquet experience recommended;
- Athletic attire must be worn. No jeans and no cut-off shirts for boys;
- Non-marking shoes with either white or yellow insoles;
- Squash racquet and approved squash eye protection goggles. Students in need of equipment should reach out to Coach Wael El Hindi;
- Temperatures will be taken at the front desk upon arrival and any students exhibiting signs or symptoms of COVID-19 must remain at home;
- Masks are required to be worn at all-times indoors except when actively participating on court;
- All students must have a green pass on the school’s Safety App;
- The club will require a waiver to be completed prior to participation;
Parents are welcome to come, but must adhere to club rules.
Saint Andrew’s Squash School Season: November 29, 2021 – February 2022; Team practices will typically be held Monday-Thursday from 3:45-4:30 PM and 4:30-5:15 PM.
Contact Information: Coach Wael El Hindi – email@example.com – (561) 375-0911