- September - January: Parents schedule campus tour/interview and apply online
- February 1: First round deadline for all completed application materials
- March 1: Notification of Admission Decisions - Applications completed by February 1 will receive priority consideration. Admission decisions will be posted to your online account on March 1 with letters to follow.
- After the February 1 first round deadline, we will continue to process applications, and when spaces in a particular grade level are filled, the Admission Committee may offer qualified candidates a place on the Waiting List.
A completed Upper School application includes:
APPLICATION AND FEE
$75 for applicants living within the U.S.
$100 for applicants living outside the U.S.
Saint Andrew's accepts two forms of application:
- Saint Andrew's Online Application - consisting of the Biographical Information, Parent Statement, and Student Questionnaire with choice of Essay or Personal Project. Teacher Recommendation forms may be accessed through our Online Application.
- SSAT Standard Application Online (SAO) - applicants applying to multiple schools may want to consider applying through the SSAT SAO.
THREE TEACHER RECOMMENDATION FORMS
Electronic confidential teacher recommendations can be accessed through our online application and must be sent directly from the applicant's current school to the Admission Office.
English Teacher Form
Math Teacher Form
Headmaster or Guidance Counselor Form
REQUEST FOR RELEASE OF RECORDS
Electronic Request for Release of Records can be accessed through our online application. A copy of official previous (two years) and current (first trimester or first semester) school transcripts, including prior year’s standardized testing (if applicable) and attendance information.
Applicants are required to take the Secondary School Admission Test (SSAT)
SSAT registration and test information is available at www.ssat.org
or you may call SSAT at 609.683.4440
You may choose us as location (optional) and you must choose us as recipients of the scores by entering Saint Andrew's School in the specified fields when registering for the test.
In some cases, the Admission Committee may accept recent SAT, PSAT, ISEE, or ACT results in lieu of SSAT. Please consult with the Admission Office.
INTERVIEW AND TOUR
An admission interview and tour of the school are important parts of the application process and are required for all applicants who live within a reasonable distance of the school. For those applicants who live out of state or in another country, admission interviews are conducted via Skype (www.skype.com
). contact the Admission Office to schedule an appointment.
Copy of Birth Certificate
An officially translated copy is required for any birth certificate not in English.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS ONLY
In addition to the SSAT scores, we also require current TOEFL scores. For more information on TOEFL exam date and locations, please call 609.771.7100 or visit www.toefl.org
. Our school code is 8163.
Letter from a financial institution stating the family has sufficient funds to cover tuition and expenses, a requirement for the U.S. student visa process (I-20). A certified translated copy of the applicant's transcripts and current grades.
APPLICANTS FROM CHINA
In order for the Saint Andrew’s School admissions team to get to know our Chinese applicants better, we have partnered with Vericant
. Vericant will help us conduct interviews and short writing samples with our applicants in Mainland China. Vericant does not evaluate candidates but, instead, posts the interviews online for our admissions team to review.
The Vericant interview will give you an excellent opportunity to showcase your personality and skills to our admissions team, and is a required component of your completed application if you are not able to visit campus. The Vericant interview deadline is January 17, 2018.
To learn more about Vericant and to schedule an interview, please visit Vericant's Website