As a school in the Epsicopal Tradition
, we believe in the spiritual development of our students so they can explore their passions. Whether in the classroom, on stage, on the playing fields, or in the greater community, our students seek to share their gifts and self-actualize.
We believe that balance in the whole child is critical to a successful education and offer a wide range of opportunities from athletics to arts to student organizations for our students to explore their passions. Any student, preschool (Pre-K), kindergarten, elementary, middle or high School can find a place to expend energy and enthusiasm.
The campus calendar holds an array of events that add variety to the academic year:
- Numerous field trips, dances, school plays and musicals, choral concerts
- Nationally renowned guest speakers and authors
- Special events - field days, homecoming weekend, Saint Andrew's Day, and Scots Spirit Day
- Exciting sporting events
- Time in Chapel
- Meaningful community service
- Small group student advisory system
These events represent foundational stones for balanced student success. Opportunities exist for students to develop leadership skills, discover classmates, and peers who have similar interests, gather for social events and enjoy time together.