COVID-19 HEALTH & SAFETY INFORMATION
Saint Andrew’s School is committed to student safety and success. We are maintaining a safe and secure campus environment with continued guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and local health officials. Our on-campus health & safety protocols include but are not limited to:
HEALTH PROTOCOLS FOR VISITING CAMPUS
- Limiting campus visitors
- Proper social distancing guidelines
- Cloth face coverings/masks
- Hand sanitizer dispensers across campus
- Increased disinfecting efforts of all major touchpoints
- New school safety app for daily screening efforts
- Contact tracing team for suspected and confirmed COVID-19 cases
- COVID-19 Dashboard on MySA and notification system for the school community
- Daily school day COVID-19 taskforce meetings
- Signage to help direct foot traffic in all of the divisions
- New expansive tents to expand outdoor spaces for students
- Installation of AtmosAir Bipolar Ionization filtration systems in all campus buildings to help destroy viruses - including COVID-19
- Implementation of school-wide Scot’s Pledge, which reminds us that being part of Saint Andrew's School means belonging to a community that cares for each other. We must make every effort to stay well and protect each other, both on campus and in the greater community.
The Saint Andrew's School administration has increased precautionary measures by implementing health screening protocols that will be applicable to employees, parents, students, and visitors prior to entering campus.
The health screening protocols for visitors include the following:Temperature Screen -
· Screener at welcome center will use a No -Touch Thermometer
· Screeners will take the temperature at arm’s length, using the infrared non-contact thermometer.
· If 100.4 or greater, individuals can NOT enter the campus.Attestation of Wellness Questionnaire-
· All vehicle occupants will answer a series of questions in regards to physical symptoms and or recent close contacts with suspected or confirmed individuals with COVID-19.
· If yes to any of the questions or a refusal to answer the questions, individuals can NOT enter the campus.