- October - January: Schedule student interview and apply online
- February 1: First round deadline for all completed application materials
- March 1: Notification of Admission Decisions - Applications completed by February 1 will receive priority consideration. Admission decisions will be emailed on March 1.
- After the February 1 first round deadline, we will continue to welcome applications. When spaces in a particular grade level are filled, the Admission Committee may offer qualified candidates a place on the Waiting List.
A completed Upper School application includes:
APPLICATION AND FEE
$75 for applicants living within the U.S.
$100 for applicants living outside the U.S.
Saint Andrew's accepts two forms of application:
- Saint Andrew's Online Application - consisting of the Biographical Information, Parent Statement, and Student Questionnaire with choice of Essay or Personal Project. Teacher Recommendation forms may be accessed through our Online Application.
- SSAT Standard Application Online (SAO) - applicants applying to multiple schools may want to consider applying through the SSAT SAO.
THREE TEACHER RECOMMENDATION FORMS
Electronic confidential teacher recommendations can be accessed through our online application and must be sent directly from the applicant's current school to the Admission Office.
English Teacher Form
Math Teacher Form
Headmaster or Guidance Counselor Form
REQUEST FOR RELEASE OF RECORDS
Electronic Request for Release of Records can be accessed through our online application. A copy of official previous and current (first trimester or first semester) year school transcripts, including prior year’s standardized testing (if applicable) and attendance information.
It is preferred that applicants take the Secondary School Admission Test (SSAT). This year we will accept the SSAT Computer-Based at Home, Computer-Based at a Prometric Test Center, or SSAT Paper-Based test. The Admission Committee will also accept recent SAT, PSAT, ISEE, or ACT results in lieu of SSAT.
SSAT registration and test information is available at www.ssat.org
or you may call SSAT at 609.683.4440.
It is important to choose us as recipients of the scores by entering Saint Andrew's School in the specified fields when registering for the test.
An admission interview is an important part of the application process and is required for all applicants. This year Admission interviews will only be offered via Skype, Google Meet, or Zoom. Please contact the Admission Office to schedule an appointment.
COPY OF BIRTH CERTIFICATE
An officially translated copy is required for any birth certificate not in English.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS ONLY
In addition to the SSAT scores, we also require current TOEFL, TOEFL Junior, IELTS, or Duolingo scores. Our school code for the TOEFL is 8163.
Letter from a financial institution stating the family has sufficient funds to cover tuition and expenses, a requirement for the U.S. student visa process (I-20). A certified translated copy of the applicant's transcripts and current grades.
APPLICANTS FROM CHINA
In order for the Saint Andrew’s School admissions team to get to know our Chinese applicants better, we have partnered with Vericant
. Vericant will help us conduct interviews and short writing samples with our applicants in Mainland China. Vericant does not evaluate candidates but, instead, posts the interviews online for our admissions team to review.
The Vericant interview will give you an excellent opportunity to showcase your personality and skills to our admissions team, and is a required component of your completed application if you are not able to visit campus. The Vericant interview deadline is January 15, 2021.
To learn more about Vericant and to schedule an interview, please visit Vericant's Website
.Saint Andrew's School does not an shall not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or familial status, pregnancy, disability/handicap, genetic information, military status, or any other protected status in the administration of its educational program, admission, financial aid, athletic, or school policies. It strictly adheres to all applicable local, state, and federal laws. All students are afforded equal rights and privileges, and access to programs and activities available to Saint Andrew's School students.