- October - January: Schedule student interview and apply online.
- February 1: First round deadline for all completed application materials.
- March 1: Notification of Admission Decisions - Applications completed by February 1 will receive priority consideration. Admission decisions will be emailed on March 1.
- After the February 1 first round deadline, we will continue to welcome applications. When spaces in a particular grade level are filled, the Admission Committee may offer qualified candidates a place on the Waiting List.
A completed Middle School application includes:
APPLICATION AND FEE
$75 for applicants living within the U.S.
$100 for those living outside the U.S.
Saint Andrew's accepts two forms of application:
- Saint Andrew's Online Application - consisting of the Biographical Information, Parent Statement, and Student Questionnaire with choice of Essay or Personal Project. Teacher Recommendation forms may be accessed through our Online Application.
- SSAT Standard Application Online (SAO) - applicants applying to multiple schools may want to consider applying through the SSAT SAO.
THREE TEACHER RECOMMENDATION FORMS
Electronic confidential teacher recommendations can be accessed through our online application and must be sent directly from the applicant's current school to the Admission Office.
English Teacher Form
Math Teacher Form
Principal or Guidance Counselor Form
REQUEST FOR RELEASE OF RECORDS
Electronic Request for Release of Records can be accessed through our online application. A copy of official previous and current (first trimester or first semester) year school transcripts, including prior year’s standardized testing (if applicable) and attendance information.
An admission interview is an important part of the application process and is required for all applicants. Admission interviews are conducted in person (conditions permitting) or virtually via Zoom. Please contact the Admission Office to schedule an appointment.
Testing is required. It is preferred that applicants take the Secondary School Admission Test (SSAT). This year we will accept the SSAT Computer-Based at Home, Computer-Based at a Prometric Test Center, or SSAT Paper-Based test. The Admission Committee will also accept recent SAT, PSAT, ISEE, or ACT results in lieu of SSAT.
SSAT registration and test information is available at www.ssat.org
or you may call SSAT at 609.683.4440. It is important to choose us as a recipient of the scores by entering Saint Andrew's School in the specified fields when registering for the test.COPY OF BIRTH CERTIFICATE
An officially translated copy is required for any birth certificate not in English.
Saint Andrew's School does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or familial status, pregnancy, disability/handicap, genetic information, military status, or any other protected status in the administration of its educational program, admission, financial aid, athletic, or school policies. It strictly adheres to all applicable local, state, and federal laws. All students are afforded equal rights and privileges, and access to programs and activities available to Saint Andrew's School students.