Welcome Saint Andrew's Alumni!
Welcome to the Saint Andrew's alumni family! Whether it has been months or years since you sat in the Chapel of Saint Andrew the Apostle at Commencement, the Saint Andrew's Alumni Association and Alumni Relations Office is here to help you. As a Saint Andrew's graduate, you are automatically considered a member of the Alumni Association and part of the Saint Andrew's community.
Listen to the Saint Andrew's School Alma Mater
Saint Andrew's Alumni Services
- Stay connected via Social Media
- GET TAGGED! Luggage tag program
- Mail in your business card to the school and the Alumni Relations Office will send you a red, sturdy, waterproof tag with the Saint Andrew's crest on it. To get your tag, mail your business card to:
Alumni Relations Office
Saint Andrew's School
3900 Jog Road,
Boca Raton, FL 33434
- Homecoming and Regional Events
- Homecoming and Reunion Weekend is Saint Andrew's School premier alumni weekend. Alumni are invited back every 5 years to tour the campus, enjoy the football game and for a reunion dinner. Alumni Office also host several regional receptions throughout the U.S. and a Young Alumni Luncheon during the Thanksgiving holiday. Keep your information current to receive all invitations.
- Subscription to school publications
- The school's magazine keeps you connected to your alma mater and your friends with the latest news on the school's programs and facilities, class notes, and engaging stories on alumni and your favorite teachers. The Alumni sections offers information and photos on regional and campus events.
- To submit a class note, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We love to hear your news of world traveling, babies being born, new job and/or graduating from college.
- Alumni Directory
- The Alumni Portal is designed just for you and your fellow alumni! By logging into the directory, you'll be able to update your contact information and search for your friends from Saint Andrew's School.
- Giving Back to Saint Andrew's School
- As a member of the Alumni Association, your help is critical to continuing to make the Saint Andrew's experience as wonderful for future generations as it was for you. There are many valuable ways you can give back to Saint Andrew's. so choose the opportunity that fits you best and sign up today!
- Return to campus to share with students your professional expertise and perspective on life after Saint Andrew's.
- Provide internships and job opportunities to students and alumni
- Serve on the Saint Andrew's Alumni Board
- Make an annual financial gift to ensure that Saint Andrew's continues to provide the same excellent opportunities and quality education to all students. Visit our Giving section for more information.
Maximize your Alumni experience by ensuring that Saint Andrew's has your current contact information, including your mailing and email addresses. As proud Saint Andrew's alumnus and alumna, we want you to stay connected to what is happening in the life of your alma mater! Go Scots!
Where is the Alumni Relations Office located?
The Alumni Office is located in Suprenant Hall near the main entrance of the school. Alumni are welcome to visit M-F, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
We maintain a database of more than 4,800 living alumni. Please be sure to keep your mailing address, phone number and e-mail address up to date with the Alumni Relations Office. To update your contact information, please email email@example.com .
If you have any questions, please call the Alumni Relations Office at 877 - SA ALUMS (877.722.5867).